Sterile Packaged Implants
The cleanSTART® platform enhances operating room efficiency and streamlines asset management. Implants of uncompromised quality are delivered sterile and ready to use at moment’s notice.
- Reduced OR costs
- No implant caddies required
- No need for sterilization
- Instant access
Inventory Control, Tracking and Traceability
The quickTUBE™ and quickSTACK™ implant containers include multiple
UDI-compliant, adhesive-backed labels encrypted to simplify accurate billing and facilitate seamless tracking for each implant. Implant containers are clearly marked with color-coded labels for easy identification. All packaging and delivery mechanisms are configured to maximize the total number of implants with minimal usage of space.
The cleanSTART® Implant Dispenser removes the need for implant caddies. Each Dispenser is easily configured to contain a substantial unit inventory with multiple combinations of implants to cover a wide array of indications.
- Adapts to any arrangement of quickTUBE™ and quickSTACK™ sterile implant containers.
- Elegantly stores, organizes and dispenses your implants on demand.
- May be uniquely tailored to address individual surgeon preferences.
Color-coded labels to differentiate implant type and size, for easy identification
Innovative Packaging Design and Implant Deployment
Easy to remove peel strips on outer sleeves provide visual confirmation of sterility.
- Nested tubes and multiple seal boxes ensure implant sterility
- Innermost implant housings permit directCONNECT™ implant-to-instrument transfer